Where do we even begin? This vape cartridge by 3Chi has amazing characteristics. It’s hard not to take notice of this stunning and health-conscious formula. For starters, it’s free of cutting agents, like PG/VG, plus it’s plastic-free and doesn’t contain one single artificial ingredient or preservative. Awesome, right?
Now, let’s talk about what it does have. This vape cart is primarily filled with Delta 8 THC* oil, about 95% to be exact. The other 5% of the vape oil consists of the cannabinoids CBC and CBN and some natural terpenes. There are large, almost unheard of amounts of terpenes, with pinene at the top of the list at 3.9% and limonene coming in second at 0.7%.
These terpenes give the product a tangerine aroma, with a mouth-watering citrusy, sweet taste. Yummy! Plus, the terpenes and the cannabinoids promote clarity, happiness, and good ‘ol stress-relief. How can you come up with a better combination of effects than that?
Finally, this vape cartridge is compatible with a 510 thread battery and is made with ceramic and glass materials.
- 1000mg of hemp extract
- Approximately 900mg of Delta 8 THC
- 50mg of CBN, CBC, and Tangie terpenes
- Delta 9 THC-free
- No cutting agents or artificial flavorings
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- 3rd-party laboratory tested for cannabinoids and terpenes
What is Delta 8 THC?*
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
* To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
* Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
* Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and Tangie terpenes