The King Louie XIII cannabis strain is known for its Indica dominance and deeply relaxing effects. So, to have the piney and earthy terpenes from this strain included in 3Chi’s vape cartridge is pretty awesome. And that’s not the only cool part.
The formula in this vape cart also contains approximately 950mg of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. Even more, there’s a small percentage of CBN to enhance the overall therapeutic effects of vaping this product. Since this is a high-strength potency, start out with small hits especially if you’re new to vaping with Delta 8.
Furthermore, this product undergoes thorough testing from an independent third-party lab. This vape oil gets tested for mycotoxins, pesticides, microbials, residual solvents, and heavy metals. Additionally, it’s free of cutting agents like PG/VG, MCT oil, PEG, Vitamin E, and all others.
Plus, instead of using plastic components, this vape cart is made from glass and ceramic, to enhance the flavor quality and smoothness of your inhales.
- 1000mg of extract in each vape cart
- Approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC
- Approximately 50mg of CBN
- King Louie XIII cannabis-derived terpenes
- Zero cutting agents, artificial flavors, and additives
- CCELL glass tank
- Ceramic coil & ceramic mouthpiece for smooth vapor
- Third-party lab tests for potency, chemicals, and toxins
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To be cautious, don’t take this product if you’re subject to routine drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states don’t permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after taking this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart with approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510 battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait at least 30 to 45 minutes for the effects to settle in before taking any more puffs.
Delta 8 THC oil and King Louie XIII cannabis-derived terpenes