Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) D8 will satisfy your taste buds and soul with its mix of tart cherry flavor mixed with citrus lemon, sweet mint and hints of an earthy wood. This makes for an amazing array of aromas that are very pungent, earthy and spicy sweet.
GSC is extremely eclectic in its mix of flavors and aromas. It also offers pleasing sensations of happy euphoria and super chill mindfulness. This combination makes GSC great for chill days, stressful days or simply prior to bedtime.
GSC has been brought to us by a very special crossing of two other awesome strains we know and love, OG Kush and Durbin Poison hybrid. OG Kush is known to be a very evenly balanced indica dominant hybrid. Durbin Poison is a very energizing pure sativa strain derived from a South African sativa strain. The GSC lineage is the reason why GSC is great for a mid-afternoon toke to rev up some buzzin body vibes with a mellow uppercut to the dome.
GSC not only can attribute its greatness to its lineage, but also to the great array of dominant terpenes that assist in making its flavors, aromas and effects simply magnificent. It’s dominant terpenes are as follows:
- Caryophyllene – Brings a funky profile that offers notes of peppery diesel, as well as anti-inflammatory effects.
- Myrcene – Often found in cannabis and hops. Is responsible for a peppery, spicy fragrance and sedative effects.
- Pinene – Is a known bronchodilator (widens airways to make breathing easier) with anti-anxiety and pain relief qualities.
- Limonene – Associated with fruity, citrus aromas. Elevates mood and decreases anxiety.
- Ocimene – Responsible for sweet and herbaceous flavors and aromas. Also known to add a bit of sweetness and some woody undertones.
- Cineol – Heavily researched, this terpene is a known anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and much more.
- Linalool – Boosts mood and lowers anxiety.
8Delta8 delivers its tasty Delta 8 liquid in a disposable iKrusher TIK. The iKrusher TIK is a small device with a pre-charged 350mAh battery, a 1.9ohm resistance and 3.7 voltage setting. These settings are perfect for satisfying vapor production. The iKrusher is designed with a ceramic coil for the best flavor transfer out of such a small device. The tank is made with a food safe PCTG material. This ensures that the D8 liquid remains uncontaminated and safe for zero waste.Each 8Delta8 GDP Δ8 disposable vape pen is filled with 1 gram of 92% Delta 8 THC and GSC specific natural terpenes. The vape pen is auto activated by an on-draw pull. Experience 100 to 300 puffs depending on the length of each pull. Allow no longer than 3 seconds per puff. Store in an upright position to avoid leaks. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
Delta 8 THC distillate may feel harsh as a result of high purity. In order to find your exact comfort level, it is recommended to take slow, short puffs to test the vapor throat feel.
Add a GSC Δ8 disposable vape to your cart today and prepare yourself for some happy vibes with a dash of super chill.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.
Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.
Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.
D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.
The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
- Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
To discover the amount of Delta-8 THC that is right for you, we recommend that you begin with a slow single pull from the mouthpiece of the cartridge. Wait 10 minutes and then gradually increase your intake as needed. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
D8 THC distillate, terpenes