Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day! Coupon Code MLK
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Home CBD Vape CBD Cartridges Hemp Hop CBD Distillate Vape Cartridge NY CBDiesel

Hemp Hop CBD Distillate Vape Cartridge NY CBDiesel

Brands:Hemp Hop

$40.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy Returns

Hemp Hop created its NY CBDiesel Vape Cartridge with CBD Distillate and terpenes. There’s no additives or fillers, just a pure all-natural formula. Given the mix of cannabinoids and terpenes, this cart may help you feel relaxed, calm, and provide relief where it’s needed most. Attach to your battery, and get to vaping.

In stock

In stock

Ships from and sold by DrGanja.com


This vape cartridge contains approximately 600mg of the major cannabinoids from the hemp plant. The primary cannabinoid in this formula is CBD. It makes up over 90% of the concentration and the other 10% of this formula includes CBC, CBN, CBG, CBDv, and plant terpenes.

The ratio of the compounds gives the NY CBDiesel vape cart very distinct effects like relaxation and relief. And with this newfound sense of calm, it can pull out your creative side and help you complete a project or get started on a new one. Hemp Hop partners with local farms that use organic growing methods to cultivate their hemp crops. So, the quality of this vape cart is top-notch. Also, the cartridge itself is made from CCELL glass and can attach to any battery that is compatible with this type of cartridge. There are no additives like MCT oil, PG/VG, or Vitamin E oil.

Finally, you can vape with this product during the day, afternoon, or night. It’s perfect for anytime use. Take a few inhales from your pen or handheld vaporizer, and feel how the stress melts away.

Product Size
1ml 550mg of CBD and 50mg of hemp’s other major cannabinoids

Suggested Use
Attach the vape cart to a battery that’s compatible with a CCELL cartridge. Draw from the mouthpiece and take a few hits. Observe the effects and wait at least 5 minutes before consuming again.

CBD Distillate and NYC Diesel terpenes

Questions & Answers

There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.

Send me a notification for each new answer.

Customer Reviews


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hemp Hop CBD Distillate Vape Cartridge NY CBDiesel”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twenty − three =

Recent Items Viewed