Berry Bite Knockout, by Medusa, is a must have for your gummy stash. It offers a satisfyingly mouth puckering sour strawberry belt flavor that is also gushing with a sweetness.
Just like your favorite sour belt candy, Berry Bite lends great flavor to your sweet tooth, but also a bit of mellow to your consciousness. And who couldn’t ask for some mellow every once in a while, right?
Berry Bite is perfect after a long busy day, a weekend getaway/staycation or as a nighttime dessert. Whichever you choose, you will always enjoy its sweet flavors and righteous effects.
Strawberries offer such a vast amount of flavor to our everyday. So much so that we have 5 top facts about strawberry for you.
- Strawberries are the only fruit that wear their seeds on the outside. On average there are around 200 of them.
- Strawberries aren’t true berries. They are considered by botanists to be in their own separate classification.
- On average, Americans consume around three and a half pounds of fresh strawberries a year.
- Belgium has an entire museum dedicated to strawberries called Le Musée de la Fraise.
- The ancient Romans believed the strawberry had strong medicinal powers.
Medusa gummies contain 100mg of THC-O, Delta 8 THC live resin and THC-P with a total of 2000mg per container. All cannabinoids are derived from 100% USA grown hemp with less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. Gummies also contain botanical derived terpenes. Cannabinoid oil is always infused in the edible gummy to deliver a dependable and steady dose.
Try 1/4 a dose by eating only one quarter at first. Once consumed, wait 90 minutes for effect. Then gauge whether the rest of the gummy will be necessary for beneficial effects and continue to consume as needed.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.
Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.
Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.
D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.
The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
- Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
Begin with ½ a gummy to test effectiveness.
Effects may be delayed up to two hours.
Sugar, corn syrup, pectin, sunflower oil, water, flavoring, sodium citrate, sodium acid sulfate, citric acid, natural & artificial food coloring, 100 mg thc-o + delta 8 live resin + thc – p, and plant-derived terpenes