This Delta 8 Vape Cartridge by Plushberry has a high content of Delta 8 THC derived from hemp. The concentration of D8 distillate is approximately 950mg. We say approximate, because the exact potency will vary slightly batch to batch.
Since 95% of the formula in this 1 gram cart consists of D8-THC, the other 5% or 50mg consists of natural terpenes. The selection of terpenes was inspired by the Runtz cannabis strain — an admired Hybrid plant. It’s a cross between Zkittles and Gelato with a blend of euphoric and relaxing effects that promote happy, positive vibes, along with a calm and centered feeling.
The awesome thing about terpenes besides their divine aromas and tastes, are their therapeutic properties. The Runtz strain is dominated by the terpene, caryophyllene, known for its pain reducing abilities. So, by combining D8-THC and terpenes, you’re now working with a cartridge that has several potential wellness benefits. But at the least, you know you can savor the sweet and candy-like flavors that the Runtz specific terpenes offer. In addition, make sure you use a low voltage setting on your battery so that you can fully enjoy the magical tasting notes in this cart.
Finally, this vape cart has a high potency, but it’s still a great option for all experience levels because you can control how strong you inhale from the vape pen and how many hits you take in one session. More experienced D8 users know their tolerance well and therefore can take bigger puffs and several of them in one session. The key is to make specific adjustments for your experience level and needs.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.
Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.
Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.
D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.
The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
- Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
Attach the cartridge to your battery and take a small inhale. Hold the vapor in for less than 3 seconds, then exhale. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes before taking another inhale if you want stronger effects.
D8 THC distillate and natural terpenes