Home Delta 8 THC Homepage Delta 8 Plush Berry Vape Cartridge White Widow 1ml

Plush Berry Vape Cartridge White Widow 1ml

8 Customer Reviews
0 Answered Questions

$18.75 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy Returns

Plushberry Delta 8 Vape Cartridge features a super high potency of Delta 8 THC. The vape oil has approximately 950mg of D8 distillate, making up about 95% of the total content in the 1 gram cart. The other 5% consists of natural terpenes that mirror the terpene profile of the critically acclaimed cannabis strain — White Widow. With these natural terpenes, when you take a puff from the pen, the vapor will produce sweet, earthy, pine flavors along with a hint of spice. Make sure to set your battery on the lowest heat setting so you can enjoy all these marvelous tastes. In addition, this vape cart is free of additives and agents, to ensure a smooth vape and a strong potency.

In stock

Quantity
In stock

Ships from and sold by DrGanja.com

Description

This vape cartridge by Plushberry has two qualities worth writing home about. The first is the mega strength potency of Delta 8 THC. And the second is the infusion of White Widow inspired terpenes derived from natural sources. In total, this 1 gram cart contains about 950mg of hemp-derived Delta 8 to make up 95% of the total contents. The other 5% or 50mg comes from the natural terpenes that mirror those in the White Widow terpene profile.

As for the tastes and aromas of these divine terpenes, they’re a lot of beauty going on. After twisting this cart onto your battery and taking an inhale, you’ll no doubt be able to taste the tantalizing sweetness from the get go, followed by notes of earth, pine, and a bit of spicy to literally spice things up. Now that’s what vaping is all about, savoring delicious tastes that bring happiness to your mind, body, and of course your taste buds too.

Furthermore, about 95% of the contents in the vape cartridge consist of D8 from hemp for approximately 950mg in total. The psychoactive attribute of Delta 8 isn’t at the powerhouse level that Delta 9 is, but it still has great potential to bring on uplifting, feel-good vibes combined with physical relaxation. Additionally, this vaping has no artificial flavors or cutting agents of any kind, providing a truly authentic vaping experience.

To get started, you’ll need a battery with variable voltage settings that fits with a 510-threaded cart. Once you have that, all you have to do is twist the cartridge onto the battery and select the lowest heat setting. Then, inhale from the mouthpiece, hold the vapor in for a few seconds before exhaling out the vapor. It’s as simple and lovely as that.

What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.

Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.

Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.

D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.

The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.

  • If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
  • Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
  • Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
  • Consult your doctor before use.

Product Size
1 gram

Suggested Use
Take a quick, light draw from the mouthpiece. By starting slow and taking just one hit, you’ll give your body a chance to adjust to the effects of Delta 8. Then after 10 to 15 minutes, if you’re wanting more intense effects, take another hit.

Ingredients
D8 THC distillate and natural terpenes

Questions & Answers

There are no questions yet

Ask a question

Your question will be answered by a store representative or other customers.

Thank you for the question!

Mail

Your question has been received and will be answered soon. Please do not submit the same question again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Answer the question

Thank you for the answer!

Mail

Your answer has been received and will be published soon. Please do not submit the same answer again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Customer Reviews

8 reviews for Plush Berry Vape Cartridge White Widow 1ml

4.9
Based on 8 reviews
5 star
87%
4 star
12%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%

Customer Images

Image #1 from Gary W.
Image #1 from Gary W.

Gary W.

I like this one especially the beautiful flavor but I felt the Skywalker OG from plushberry more this one is a different kind of effect pleasurable but not as strong.

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Image #1 from Gary W.
  1. Posted by David

    on Verified Purchase

    David (verified owner)

    Loved it

    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
  2. Posted by Gary W.

    on Verified Purchase

    Gary W. (verified owner)

    I like this one especially the beautiful flavor but I felt the Skywalker OG from plushberry more this one is a different kind of effect pleasurable but not as strong.

    Uploaded image(s):

    Image #1 from Gary W.
    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
  3. Posted by Dr.Ganja Customer

    on Verified Purchase

    Dr.Ganja Customer (verified owner)

    Always a great deal. Great seller. Product is A+.

    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
  4. Posted by Dr.Ganja Customer

    on Verified Purchase

    Dr.Ganja Customer (verified owner)

    Plus berry white widow 1ml Cartridge does the job relaxing body and mind
    Price affordable free shipping
    What else you would it need!
    Thanks Dr Ganja

    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
  5. Nice
    Posted by marshaunwilkerson48k

    on Verified Purchase

    marshaunwilkerson48k (verified owner)

    I cant really taste it but it got me stoned.

    1 out of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
  6. Posted by Nicholas

    on Verified Purchase

    Nicholas (verified owner)

    Nice head change this one creeps up on you

    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
  7. Posted by Torri

    on Verified Purchase

    Torri (verified owner)

    Love the taste of this cart. Smooth vaping would definitely recommend

    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Cancel

Recent Items Viewed