Replace Lost Card

Have you lost or misplaced your medical marijuana card? A replacement card is just an appointment away. Bring your California ID to the West Hollywood office and for a fee, we will make you a replacement copy while you wait. As soon as you walk out of our office doors, you will be confident with the feeling that you can once again show your marijuana card to anyone who requests it! If you are at a long distance away from the office and have lost your card please give us a call at 877-374-2652 we may be able to send you a copy at your destination.