Single Source’s D9 THC Gummies:
- Contain 25mg of D9 THC per gummy
- Contain 10 pieces per bag for a bag total of 250mg of THC
- Are long-lasting! Effects last anywhere from 2-5 hours
- Come in 4 delicious flavors or an assorted flavor pack: Green Apple, Blue Razz, Strawberry, Cherry, and Watermelon
Newbies should beware as the amount of Delta 9 THC in each gummy is high and thus these gummies should be consumed slowly and safely. Please also note that smoking tolerance is different from edible tolerance, so while some users may feel prepared because of their experience with hemp or cannabis flower, they should still consume slowly. These gummies are Farm Bill Compliant as they contain less than .03% Delta 9 THC. To learn more about the science behind Delta 9 THC, keep reading!
What Is Delta 9?
Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol is a major cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. In its raw form, THC is referred to as THCa and is not psychoactive. The lowercase “a” implies acid. Throughout the curing and drying process of THCa, the acid is eliminated by a decarboxylation process resulting in Delta 9 THC. THC in its decarboxylated form contains psychoactive properties and can result in a mind altering experience.
Delta 9 THC works through attaching to Endocannabinoid system receptors throughout the brain and the Nervous System. Effects may last for a few hours, but is dependent on frequency of use, dosage, body weight and/or cardiac activity level.
Delta 9 is known to be lipophilic, which means that it can readily attach to fat. As D9 THC attaches to fat cells it has the ability to move from the fat cells into the bloodstream and may remain in the body for longer periods of time. D9 can be detected in the body for up to 20 hours after it has been ingested.
The compound Δ9-THC can be legally derived from hemp. In accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill) all derivatives, isomers and/or cannabinoids found in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ9-THC.
- Each state has their own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 9 THC will vary by dose and effects will also vary for users. Therefore, do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ9 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
Take 1/2 or 1 gummy at a time and wait 1 to 2 hours for the effects to kick in. Individuals who don’t have experience using D9 THC, should start with a 1/4 piece at a time.
Corn Syrup, Organic Sugar. Gelatin, water, organic, citric acid, natural malic acid, organic glycerin, alcohol, organic sustanable palm oil, sorbitol, spinach (color) natural flavoring