Home Delta 8 THC Homepage Delta 8 Skyhio Delta 8 Vape Gelatti Cartridge 1ml

Skyhio Delta 8 Vape Gelatti Cartridge 1ml

Brands:Skyhio
1 Customer Review
0 Answered Questions

$25.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy Returns

Skyhio’s Delta 8 Vape Cartridge includes some of the most therapeutic components of the cannabis plant. First, it has a strong dose of the cannabinoid — Delta 8 THC. This compound closely mirrors the chemical profile of Delta 9 THC, but with less of a psychoactive effect. About half to a third less. Those who’ve vaped this cannabinoid say they can feel its uplifting and relaxing effects. Studies point to these attributes as well. About 95% of this tank consists of Delta 8 THC distillate from hemp. And the other 5% comes from cannabis-derived Gelatti terpenes. These terpenes come through in the flavor department, in a major way! Not only do they give you the expected flavors of Gelatti (Gelato x Biscotti), like sweet, creamy, and berry notes. But these terps also surprise you with their herbal, sour, and spicy undertones.

In stock

Quantity
In stock

Ships from and sold by DrGanja.com

Description

For all the Italian dessert-lovers out there, you gotta hear this. Skyhio’s Delta 8 Vape Cartridge infused terpenes from the Gelatti cannabis strain into this tank. The Gelatti strain hails from California and is a cross of Gelato and Biscotti. This genius cross produced a Hybrid cannabis plant that’s a top-shelf quality strain.

Its effects almost cover the full spectrum of possible benefits like promoting a rush of euphoric energy, the ability to focus, socialize with ease, relax in the most effortless way, all while setting the tone for pure, unconditional happiness. So, while the name might have your mouth drooling, its effects probably caught your attention too.

But, what’s really interesting is the vapor can have more than just berry, creamy, fruity, and sweet tastes (as you might expect from a dessert-type strain). The terpenes in this cart can also produce sour, herbal, spicy, and even menthol notes. Fortunately, there are zero cutting agents and additives, meaning you get to enjoy the tastes in their most pure form, without any other ingredient getting in the way of diluting the authenticity of the flavor and aroma-rich terpenes.

Now let’s turn the discussion over to the topic of potency. This vape cartridge has a high concentration of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. On average, this cart will have between 95% D8 oil and the remaining 5% comes from the terpenes. You can find copies of the third-party lab testing reports, so you can review the total potency. Also, on those reports, you’ll see the results from contaminant testing. These tests include checking for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, microbials, and mycotoxins.

Lastly, to take your first hit of this cape cart, you’ll need to attach it to a 510-threaded battery. Select the lowest voltage setting and then take a draw from the mouthpiece. It’s as easy and convenient as that.

What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.

Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.

Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.

D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.

The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.

  • If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
  • Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
  • Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
  • Consult your doctor before use.

Product Size
1 Gram

Suggested Use
Twist the cartridge onto your 510-threaded battery and take a small pull. Hold the vapor in for under 3 seconds then exhale it all out. One hit might be all you need given the high potency. Regardless, wait at least 15 minutes or more before taking your second hit.

Ingredients
D8 THC distillate, cannabis-derived terpenes

Questions & Answers

Question
I need something to lift me up Tina Kenney asked on May 15, 2021
Upvote (0) Downvote (0)
Loading

Ask a question

Your question will be answered by a store representative or other customers.

Thank you for the question!

Mail

Your question has been received and will be answered soon. Please do not submit the same question again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Answer the question

Thank you for the answer!

Mail

Your answer has been received and will be published soon. Please do not submit the same answer again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Customer Reviews

1 review for Skyhio Delta 8 Vape Gelatti Cartridge 1ml

5.0
Based on 1 review
5 star
100%
4 star
0%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%

Customer Images

Image #1 from Simon moker S.Moker
Image #1 from Simon moker S.Moker

Simon moker S.Moker

Kinda surprised I found this one ! Being As gelatti is one of the rarer strains/profiles out there & real strain usually only available in cali . Same as cookies brand ect so WOWWW hecka thankful for Dr G ! This cart is untouchable ! Taste like straight ice cream and fruit & been Loving the effects off this one ! Something just different about skyhio

2 out of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Image #1 from Simon moker S.Moker
  1. Posted by Simon moker S.Moker

    on Verified Purchase

    Simon moker S.Moker (verified owner)

    Kinda surprised I found this one ! Being As gelatti is one of the rarer strains/profiles out there & real strain usually only available in cali . Same as cookies brand ect so WOWWW hecka thankful for Dr G ! This cart is untouchable ! Taste like straight ice cream and fruit & been Loving the effects off this one ! Something just different about skyhio

    Uploaded image(s):

    Image #1 from Simon moker S.Moker
    2 out of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Cancel

Recent Items Viewed