There’s a lot to love about this vape cartridge besides its awesome flavor profile of berry, citrus, lavender, and woody notes. The cart also contains approximately 950mg of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. And to clarify, the yummy mix of flavors don’t come from artificial flavors, they derive from the terpenes of Gelato 41, an Indica dominant hybrid cannabis strain.
Besides the D8-THC and cannabis-derived terpenes, there’s also a small dose of CBN, which is sometimes called the “sleepy cannabinoid.” These three components sum up the entire formula, which means it’s free of cutting agents. So, you won’t find PG/VG, PEG, MCT oil, or Vitamin E at all. In addition, to provide a smooth and tasty vapor, the cartridge is made of CCELL glass and ceramic parts, no plastic whatsoever.
Finally, the Delta 8 oil gets tested by a third-party lab to check the cannabinoid and terpene levels. The lab also makes sure the product is free of heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbial contaminants.
- 1000mg of extract in each vape cart
- Approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC
- Approximately 50mg of CBN
- Gelato 41 cannabis-derived terpenes for a berry, earthy, and citrus aroma
- No cutting agents of any kind
- 0% Delta 9 THC
- CCELL glass tube and ceramic coil/mouthpiece
- Tested by a third-party lab for potency and contaminants
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To be cautious, don’t take this product if you’re subject to routine drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states don’t permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after taking this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart with approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN
Attach the vape cart onto your 510 battery and gently inhale from the mouthpiece. Wait 30 to 45 minutes for the effects to settle in before taking another puff.
Delta 8 THC oil and Gelato 41 cannabis-derived terpenes