THCA Flower | THCA Hemp Flower
THCA Flower or Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid hemp flower is yet another exceptional phytocannabinoid to add to your dynamite cannabis collection. These beautiful hemp buds are grown to achieve high percentages of THCA and can be enjoyed in a myriad of ways. THCA flower is for vaping or smoking, but it does not stop there. THCA hemp flower is also excellent for preparing homemade edibles, topicals and more. Experience high THCA hemp flower today and reap the benefits of its activation!
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.80 out of 5 based on 92 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.82 out of 5 based on 119 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.78 out of 5 based on 54 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.75 out of 5 based on 65 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.63 out of 5 based on 73 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.88 out of 5 based on 43 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.69 out of 5 based on 54 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.71 out of 5 based on 72 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.59 out of 5 based on 64 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.82 out of 5 based on 39 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.89 out of 5 based on 44 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.79 out of 5 based on 47 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.78 out of 5 based on 55 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.71 out of 5 based on 38 customer ratings
- Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 36 customer ratings$29.00 – $99.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy Returns
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.72 out of 5 based on 43 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.74 out of 5 based on 23 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.73 out of 5 based on 33 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.79 out of 5 based on 28 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.63 out of 5 based on 27 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.88 out of 5 based on 25 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.52 out of 5 based on 21 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.85 out of 5 based on 26 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.70 out of 5 based on 20 customer ratings
- $49.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.60 out of 5 based on 25 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.92 out of 5 based on 24 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.81 out of 5 based on 26 customer ratings
- $35.00 – $119.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy ReturnsRated 4.81 out of 5 based on 21 customer ratings
What Is THCA Flower?
Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid or THCA is one phytocannabinoid out of over 100 compounds and counting that are found in the cannabis plant. It is considered to be the precursor of the more well-known cannabinoid THC.
When the cannabis plant grows it matures and its buds begin to grow. As the buds grow, it develops its cannabinoid and terpene profiles.
CBGA is known as the “mother” of all cannabinoids and it is the first compound to develop. The CBGA along with an enzyme known as THCA-synthase is what helps produce the THCA compound. Of course CBGA also breaks down into CBG and creates CBDA, as well. THCA, CBGA and CBDA are the acidic forms of the well-known THC, CBD and CBG compounds.
As the plant ages, through natural heat and exposure to oxygen, carboxyl groups are slowly removed transferring these compounds into CBD, THC and CBG. The amounts of the cannabinoids may still be quite low in some cases. The process of decarboxylation will then be necessary to completely activate the compounds. This will ensure proper attachment to CB1 and CB2 receptors in the brain and body, and will elicit chill effects THC is known to offer.
Is THCA Hemp Flower Illegal?
Production of American grown hemp THCA flower is legal under the 2018 Hemp Farm Bill. It is not a federally banned substance as the Agricultural Improvement Act (Farm Bill) legally authorized the removal of hemp plants and seeds from the Drug Enforcement Administration schedule of controlled substances.
Will THCA Get Me High?
THCA does not deliver any type of euphoric effects when ingested raw. The THCA compound includes a carboxyl ring and it is this ring that prevents the THCA from binding to CB1 receptors in the brain and CB2 receptors in the body.
However, when THCA is exposed to heat during vaporization, combustion while smoking or dabbing, as well as from cooking, it will convert to THC through a process known as decarboxylation. As it is converted to THC, it will then bind to CB1 receptors and induce a type of euphoria.
What Is Considered “High Level” THCA?
Many folks new to hemp are curious what the percentages mean when it comes to high THCA hemp flower. Understanding the cannabinoid levels is helpful to understand what type of experience you will be looking forward to. Dr.Ganja consistently has 3rd party laboratories test their flower buds to ensure compliance to the 2018 Farm Bill and the safety of their customers.
Dr.Ganja makes all lab result paperwork available on the page of the product it represents. When looking at the lab results the THCA content will be what you are looking for. The percentage of THCA will be the full potency potential of the buds when you smoke it, dab it, vaporize or cook it. THCA requires decarboxylation, which is activation by heat, to convert its structure that will be received by CB1 or CB2 receptors.
Low to high levels of THCA flower are as follows:
What Are The Benefits Of THCA?
Many of the benefits of THCA are yet to be conclusively determined. There are more studies being conducted than ever before and THCA has shown its legitimacy as a beneficial and useful cannabinoid.
Like many other cannabinoids, THCA has shown high levels of anti-inflammatory properties, as well as a treatment for seizure prevention and anti-nausea.
Some recent studies have found THCA to have anti-neurodegenerative properties and may be quite useful for treatment of Parkinson’s diseases and more.
When considering any hemp supplement or wellness product, it is always best to consult your personal healthcare provider or consider reviewing the current FDA regulations prior to incorporating THCA into your daily routine. This way you may have an understanding of how hemp may affect certain medications that you may be taking. As well as discuss current studies on how hemp may be able to help you with certain types of conditions. In addition, you can also reassure yourself with the information that the FDA may provide for the legalization of American hemp throughout the United States. This type of extra research will introduce you to the many beneficial products that Dr.Ganja has to offer throughout the company site.
How To Incorporate THCA Hemp Flower Into Your Routine?
Incorporating THCA hemp flower into your daily routine is a transformative journey that introduces a world of possibilities. By embracing this wonderful compound you too may experience the potential benefits of hemp. Whether you're seeking relaxation, pain relief or improvements in restfulness, these hemp buds will offer you an enjoyable experience. To begin on your explorative hemp journey, it is beneficial to understand the various consumption methods available. Smoking and infusing cannabinoids into oils for cooking has been commonplace for as long as humans have been using hemp. But now vaping and dabbing various waxes, diamonds, distillates or isolates are also options too. It may all sound overwhelming, but remember, it’s all about finding the perfect balance for your life.
There are opportunities for a morning, mid-day and/or night time regimen. Whichever you choose, it should be beneficial to you in a way that allows for that balance in your life. With Dr. Ganja's commitment to quality, all THC a flower is tested by professional laboratories to obtain a certificate of analysis or COA’s. This is beneficial for several reasons. First, so you can verify what cannabinoids are present and at what percentages. Second, you can also find out which terpenes are present and which are the most dominant. Lastly, you can ensure safety by establishing for a fact that there are no pesticides or heavy metals present within your buds. COA’s present you with so much great information.
And it is this great information in the COA’s that will enable you to make informed choices about which THCA flower is best for your daily routines. To start, the cannabinoid profile is easy to read and understand. The results show you how potent the buds from a particular strain are. If you’re looking to introduce hemp into your morning routine, you may want to choose particular strains that are between a low and medium cannabinoid percentage. This way you can go about your day with a little pep in your step and not be altogether drowsy. For afternoon or night time chill you can always turn to the strains that rate as high to extremely high in cannabinoid percentages.
Dr.Ganja always provides terpene information for each THCA strain because it provides even more excellent details. These details present you with an understanding as to the flavors, aromas and effects you may experience. The more dominant terpenes will provide the primary aromas and flavors that are common favorites among hemp enthusiasts. And most importantly, it will give you an idea what awesome effects you may expect. Afterall, terpenes have shown to have uplifting or mellowing effects. In addition, they also are known to provide very important anti-inflammatory and/or pain relieving effects. Understanding what to expect from the dominant terpenes will also help you decide which strains are best for a specific time of day or for specific desired effects.
How Do I Store THCA Hemp Flowers Properly?
At Dr.Ganja, we take immense pride in offering the finest and freshest variety of high THCA flower you can find anywhere. We always weigh to order and never prior. We pack all hemp in a odor proof bag with boveda packs to be cautious and ensure freshness. Every step is important and taken to provide you with the best. You can always continue to store your hemp in the Dr.Ganja packaging as it is easy to re-seal and/or take with you if you’re on the go. We have confidence that our buds will provide a smooth experience no matter how you may consume it. After all,we believe the sky’s the limit with Dr.Ganja’s hemp flower.
All flower tend to be sensitive to overexposure to environmental factors. In order to preserve the quality of your THCA hemp, always store it in a cool location. It is best kept away from direct sunlight. You don’t want to heat up those buds unless you want to decarboxylate them. Your stash should remain in a dark and dry location. Use airtight containers to protect them from air and moisture. This way you will be able to somewhat prolong the freshness of your buds. And remember, Dr.Ganja’s bud is federally legal in the United States and has a delta-9 THC content of less than 0.3% by dried weight. Always keep out of reach from children. To purchase our products, you must be 21 years old.
What Is The Difference Between THCA and THC?
A precursor is something that precedes another. The originator or parent, if you will. THCA is a precursor to THC. THCA is one of three major cannabinoids in acidic form that eventually transforms into THC through time, and exposure to heat and oxygen. This is how CBG, CBD and THC develop from their acidic forms.
Will THCA Show Up On A Drug Test?
It is common for most drug tests to analyze chemical substances or analytes. Cannabis compounds always have the potential to elicit positive results during a drug test. If you plan on being tested or are tested regularly, you should avoid THCA.
How Do I Use THCA Hemp?
For those who are not interested in getting buzzed, there is an ongoing trend to consume hemp flower raw for the anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective benefits. Take the opportunity to add Dr.Ganja’s hemp into your morning smoothies, put it in your homemade salad dressings or on top of your salad with avocado. It is also excellent for making your own supplement capsules for quick on-the-go mornings or simplistic evening routines.
Of course grinding fresh hemp into your salads or smoothies are great options, but there are so many ways to consume this exceptional cannabinoid. It may be smoked, dabbed, vaporized as well.
It can also be added to your favorite homemade pasta sauce or extracted in oils for salves or lotions. But remember, for tinctures, edibles or topical use, do not exceed temperatures over 245℉ or cook for longer than 40 minutes. Anything over 300 ℉ will extinguish cannabinoid content.
How Is THCA Flower Made?
THCA flower is made or rather grown through a careful process. Of course, the plant is grown just like any other hemp or cannabis plant. However, in order to achieve high THCa hemp plants, growers must prevent their plants from receiving too much exposure to high temperatures. After all, tetrahydrocannabinolic acid is a cannabinoid compound that remains in its acidic form. It is the precursor to THC, which is the compound known for its psychoactive offerings. So to mitigate decarboxylation, the process of drying and curing is a vital process for preserving THCA percentage levels in the bud. To achieve this successfully the buds need to dry at a much slower pace in a temperature controlled environment with low humidity. This is essential to prevent the conversion of THCa into THC.
The drying process usually will last anywhere from just a few days to several weeks. It is all dependent on the amount of buds, as well as the environment and the desired amount of cannabinoid percentages. After the buds are mostly dry, it should be cured in containers for another few to several weeks. Throughout this time, the buds will come into balance with moisture levels. It is also time when the other compounds of the plant such as the terpenes can fully develop the aromatic and flavor qualities of the strain. The process of curing should not be too long as the aim is to preserve tetrahydrocannabinolic acid. Flowers can be consumed in just about any way imaginable. And they are perfect for those who want to benefit from hemp compounds without the psychoactive effects.
How To Grow THCA Flower?
To grow THCa flowers requires attention to a few basic growing procedures.
- Choosing Seeds - Quality seed selection enables you to maximize the plant's flower growth.
- How To Germinate - The way in which you choose to germinate your seeds will have a lasting effect on the remainder of the growing process. You must choose between germination in soil or hydroponically and whether your plants will grow outside or indoors.
- Growth Cycles - There are several cycles of growth beginning as the seeds mature and start to grow stems, branches and leaves. They require a good amount of light and water. Nutrients such as phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen are essential for the plant to be able to grow and produce healthy dense sticky buds. The nutrient requirement is usually determined by what stage of the growth cycle the flower is in.
- Harvesting - A plant that is ready for harvest will have nice opaque trichome development. Another sign to look for is the color of the pistils or hairs on the buds. They will have turned orange or brown. This is a sign that the plant has reached or is near peak maturity.
- Drying And Curing - Patience is definitely required in this stage of growing THCA flower. The plant material will require a temperature controlled environment. Plenty of ventilation with lower temperatures and low humidity are requirements. Drying and curing will take a various amounts of time for the flowers to fully dry and cure completely.
Follow these five basic growing steps and you should be pleasantly surprised with quality fresh buds. And the fact that you successfully grew your own hemp will prove to be an extremely satisfying experience.
To learn more about What is THCA visit our blog.