Puffy Qwin Astro Blend Disposable Vape Pen Pandora 2g offers an impressive live resin experience with its special cannabinoid mix and peachy flavors.
Above all, this is not your traditional hemp assortment. Instead it is Puffy Qwin’s tiptop creative efforts to get you blasting off like a rocket into the cosmos.
In fact, a couple of quick hits of this vaporizer will quickly have you appreciating tranquility on a deeper level. Hit this hybrid when you need an upgrade in mood, need beneficial down time or if you just can’t resist.
Terpenes / Flavor Profile
In this live resin mix, Puffy Qwin has chosen a thoughtful array of cannabis derived terps (CDT) and botanical derived terps (BDT).
- To avoid leaks, place the pen in an upright position.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or in a hot car.
- Always store in a cool, dry environment.
- Keep out of reach from children.
To operate a Puffy Qwin Astro Blend Disposable Vape Pen, simply put your lips to the mouthpiece and draw from it. This pen vaporizer is an on-draw device with a single use battery. It does not need to be charged and is ready to go when you are.
Cannabis compounds are legal derivatives of the hemp plant. All extract does not contain more than 0.3% Δ9-THC. This is in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, which is also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal so long as all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume hemp cannabinoids.
- Each state has their own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of cannabinoids will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
Vaping high concentrate will feel harsh on the throat. Small puffs are recommended. Do not exceed more than three (3) seconds per puff. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
HHC-O, THC-H (derived from cannabis sativa L <0.03% delta-9 THC), CBG, CBN, cannabis derived and botanical terpenes.