3Chi’s vape cartridge is a special product. It takes a fairly unknown cannabinoid from hemp, called Delta 8 THC*, and a few others, CBC and CBN, to create a new kind of hemp-derived vape cart. In total this high dose formula boasts approximately 900mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN, CBC, and terpenes. And not just any terpenes, but the terpenes you’d expect to find in the legendary cannabis strain, Granddaddy Purple.
Since the company has its products tested by an independent third-party lab, we found out which terpenes are in this vape cart. Plus, we could also see the percentages for each one too. From this lab report, we noted the primary terpenes are myrcene, linalool, limonene, pinene, and caryophyllene. In total, they make up 3.24% of the formula. To put that into perspective, other terpene-infused vape carts on the market rarely have more than 1%.
Terpenes are more than just ‘smell-good’ molecules. They also come with a unique set of therapeutic effects, which then boost the effects of cannabinoids, like Delta 8 THC.
Besides the robust cannabinoid and terpene profile in this vape cart, there’s also zero Delta 9 THC, zero cutting agents, and zero plastic. The only materials used are ceramic and glass. Finally, this product is compatible with any 510 battery.
- 1000mg of hemp extract
- Approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC
- 50mg of CBN, CBC, and Granddaddy Purple inspired terpenes
- Zero Delta 9 THC
- Broad-spectrum formula
- Free of cutting agents
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- 3rd party tested for cannabinoids, terpenes, and residual solvents
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and Granddaddy Purple terpenes