With a name like Green Crack in the product description, how can you not take notice? Originally, the name of this cannabis strain was Cush, and then it got the nickname Green Crack because of it’s energizing effects. You won’t find the actual strain in this vape cart, just natural terpenes that are similar to those terpenes in Green Crack. These terpenes include myrcene, limonene, pinene, bisabolol, terpinolene, and caryophyllene. The mixture of these terpenes creates a sweet citrus taste with earthy notes.
Besides terpenes, this product contains 950mg of Delta 8 THC* and 50mg of CBC and CBN. Together all these hemp plant compounds create a synergistic action known as the entourage effect. This term implies that the combination of all these molecules, when taken together in one formula are more effective than taking them separately.
Since this is a broad-spectrum formula, there’s zero Delta 9 THC. Also, 3Chi made its 1ml vape cartridge without MCT oil, VG/PG, Vitamin E, or any other type of cutting agents. In this way, they preserved the potency of the cannabinoids and terpenes in this product.
Twist this vape cart onto your 510 thread battery, turn it on, and within seconds or minutes, you’re ready to enjoy the uplifting and motivating effects of this terpene infused Delta 8 THC vape cart.
- 1000mg of hemp extract
- Approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC
- 50mg of CBN, CBC, and Green Crack inspired terpenes
- 0% Delta 9 THC
- Broad-spectrum formula
- Zero cutting or thinning agents
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- Independently tested by a 3rd party lab for cannabinoids, terpenes, and residual solvent content
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and Green Crack terpenes