3Chi’s new hemp-derived vape cartridge comes with approximately 900mg of Delta 8 THC* and 50mg of CBC, CBN, and natural terpenes. The terpenes mirror those from the delicious and minty fresh strain of Girl Scout Cookies (GSC). In fact, there’s a very generous amount of the terpenes limonene, myrcene, pinene, terpinolene, and humulene.
Together, these terpenes total a whopping 3.72% which is nearly unheard of in any hemp-based vape cart on the market today. The terpenes give this product a rich and divine flavor profile. But, they also increase the body and cerebral effects of this vape cart. The cannabinoids and terpenes in this vape cart promote feelings of calm, relaxation, and clear-minded thinking.
In addition, 3Chi made this product with a natural approach. Therefore, it didn’t include any fillers, cutting agents, or plastic materials. This decision makes for a much better, and higher quality vaping experience that you can taste and feel.
Finally, there are zero traces of Delta 9 THC because the company designed the cart to include a broad-spectrum formula. So, you still get the “entourage effects”.
- 1000mg of hemp extract
- Approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC
- 50mg of CBN, CBC, and GSC inspired terpenes
- No Delta 9 THC in the broad-spectrum formula
- No cutting or thinning agents, like MCT oil or PG/VG
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- 3rd party lab-tested: cannabinoid & terpene profile
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and GSC terpenes