3Chi’s hemp-based vape cartridge has approximately 900mg of Delta 8 THC*. You’ll also find a nice dose of the cannabinoids CBC, CBN, and a liberal amount of terpenes — 50mg worth to be exact. This brings the total potency to 1000mg in this 1ml cart. Let’s explore the terpene profile in this product that mimics the terpenes in the Jack Herer cannabis strain.
In ascending order, the terpenes include terpinolene, ocimene, limonene, myrcene, caryophyllene, and several others, clocking in an astounding total percentage of 4.67%. The mixture of these terpenes produces spicy, earthy, and piney aromas and tastes. Given the high percentage of terpinolene and high concentration of Delta 8 THC, this vape cart can produce uplifting effects that bring on happiness and bliss. But, in a soothing way where you’re not jittery or bouncing off the walls.
Additionally, this vape cartridge includes a broad spectrum formula meaning it’s free of Delta 9 THC. Also, to make this product as healthy as possible for consumers, 3Chi didn’t use any thinning or cutting agents that you often see in other vape carts. These agents dilute the potency of the cannabinoids and terpenes, so they’re better off removed. Once you get your hands on this cart, twist it onto a 510 compatible battery and you’re ready to go.
- 1000mg of hemp extract in a 1ml vape cart
- Approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC
- 50mg of CBN, CBC, and Jack Herer inspired terpenes
- No Delta 9 THC No cutting agents like PG/VG or MCT oil
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- Independently tested by third-party labs including the cannabinoid & terpene profiles, and a residual solvents analysis
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and Jack Herer terpenes