SFV is short for San Fernando Valley, a region in southern California where this strain made its debut. It’s a Sativa strain known for its creative, euphoric, and relaxing effects. Because of its awesome features and lemon, pine, and skunky flavors, 3Chi decided to extract the terpenes from this strain and infuse them into the vape cart formula.
In addition to these SFV OG terpenes, the product also has a potent dose of 950mg of Delta 8 THC from hemp. The formula also includes small amounts of CBN, but it’s 100% free of Delta 9 THC.
Even more, you won’t have to worry about any toxins or cutting agents in this vape cart because there are none. 3Chi pays a third-party lab to check for contaminants like pesticides, heavy metals, and more to include a safe and organic product. Also, all you need to get started with your vaping session is a 510-thread battery, twist on the cart and you’re all set.
- 1000mg of extract in each vape cart
- Approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC
- Approximately 50mg of CBN
- Cannabis-derived terpenes from the SFV OG strain
- No PEG, VG/PG, MCT oil, Vitamin E, or other cutting agents
- CCELL glass tank
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece for smooth and bold flavors
- Tested by an independent lab for cannabinoid and contaminant content
What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.
Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.
Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.
D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.
The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
- Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart with approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN
To use this cart twist it onto a compatible battery and inhale from the mouthpiece. Take only one or two hits to start and allow the effects to kick in before redosing. Wait for at least 30 to 45 minutes.
Delta 8 THC oil and SFV OG cannabis-derived terpenes