3Chi has an exceptional product on its hands. This Delta 8 THC* vape cartridge includes other cannabinoids like CBC and CBN and a wide array of natural terpenes. More specifically, there are 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN, CBC, and terpenes. The company has this cart tested by a third-party lab to assess the levels of cannabinoids, terpenes, and residual solvents.
Based on these lab reports, there are high levels of bisabolol, caryophyllene, humulene, linalool, along with several other terpenes. And the Strawberry Napalm terpenes gives this vape cartridge a flavor that’s described as diesel-esque with notes of fresh strawberries.
Additionally, this product is free of cutting agents that are common in vape carts, such as MCT oil, propylene glycerol (PG), and vegetable glycerin (VG). Before your product arrives in the mail, make sure to have a 510 thread battery handy. This cart twists on easily and already has a mouthpiece, so you can have a sweet vaping session the moment you get your hands on it.
- 1000mg of hemp extract
- Approximately 9o0mg of Delta 8 THC
- 50mg of CBN, CBC, and Strawberry Napalm terpenes
- Free of Delta 9 THC
- Zero cutting agents
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- Third-party labs test the cannabinoid and terpene profile and perform a residual solvents analysis
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and Strawberry Napalm terpenes