CBDfx’s Lemon Dream THC and CBD gummies may be the boost you need to get through the day or night! The hemp with which these gummies are made is organically grown and these edibles are vegan and gluten-free. Each gummy is packed with 3mg of melatonin as well as 5mg of THC and 25mg of CBD for a 1:5 ratio that users say is calming and relaxing!
The all-natural Lemon Dream flavor tastes of bright lemons and with 20 gummies per bottle, contains 100mg THC, 500mg CBD, and 60mg melatonin total. Please note that this is CBDfx’s indica option meaning it will be more sedating than uplifting; however, if you’re looking for a more early day or uplifting option, Dr.G also sells CBDfx’s sativa version of these gummies in a delicious Berry Buzz flavor!
CBDfx THC/CBD Indica Gummies:
- Contain 5mg of THC, 25mg of CBD, and 3mg of Melatonin per gummy
- Contain 20 pieces per jar for a jar total of 100mg THC and 500mg CBD and 60mg Melatonin
- Are long-lasting! Effects last anywhere from 2-4 hours
- Come in 2 delicious flavors and options: the indica Lemon Dream flavor you see here as well as sativa Berry Buzz
- Are made from hemp that is organically grown, are vegan, and gluten-free
These D9 THC edibles are Farm Bill compliant as they contain less than 0.3% THC on a dry-weight basis; however, if you are regularly drug screened we recommend not consuming D9 THC products.
If you are new to D9 THC and CBD edibles, or edibles in general (even if you’ve tried D8 or D10 THC) please exercise caution when consuming as each of these gummies pack a punch. Start with 1/2 edible and wait approximately 1-2 hours before determining whether or not you should consume more. Please take note that edible tolerance is different than smoking/vaping tolerance and effects take much longer to kick in; however, the effects also last much longer (anywhere from 2-4 hours). To learn more about the science behind delta 9 THC, check out our informational section below!
What Is Delta 9?
Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol is a major cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. In its raw form, THC is referred to as THCa and is not psychoactive. The lowercase “a” implies acid. Throughout the curing and drying process of THCa, the acid is eliminated by a decarboxylation process resulting in Delta 9 THC. THC in its decarboxylated form contains psychoactive properties and can result in a mind altering experience.
Delta 9 THC works through attaching to Endocannabinoid system receptors throughout the brain and the Nervous System. Effects may last for a few hours, but is dependent on frequency of use, dosage, body weight and/or cardiac activity level.
Delta 9 is known to be lipophilic, which means that it can readily attach to fat. As D9 THC attaches to fat cells it has the ability to move from the fat cells into the bloodstream and may remain in the body for longer periods of time. D9 can be detected in the body for up to 20 hours after it has been ingested.
The compound Δ9-THC can be legally derived from hemp. In accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill) all derivatives, isomers and/or cannabinoids found in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ9-THC.
- Each state has their own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 9 THC will vary by dose and effects will also vary for users. Therefore, do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ9 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
20ct – 5mg D9 per gummy, 25mg CBD per gummy
Take 1/2 gummy at a time for first use. Wait 3 – 4 hours prior to taking more.
Organic tapioca syrup, organic cane sugar, purified water, pectin, tri sodium citrate, citric acid, tomato lycopene, natural flavor
Low potency, not great flavor