This Delta 8 Vape Cartridge by Elev8ted Labs has a high concentration of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. The amount of D8 distillate falls around 940mg. It’s an approximate number because the specific potency varies a bit with each batch.
Even with its high potency, it’s still an option for all experience levels. Why? If you’re new, simply take one small inhale each session. Whereas more experienced D8 users can take bigger puffs and more of them in one session. It’s all about making adjustments specific to your tolerance.
As a 1 gram cart, that means 94% or more of the formula consists of D8-THC, and the other 6% or 60mg consists of botanical terpenes. More specifically, these terpenes are specific to Blueberry Cookies, a well-known Hybrid cannabis strain. It’s a cross of Blueberry Tahoe and Girl Scout Cookies and is best known for its hybrid type of effects that promote uplifting, happy, feel-good vibes, along with relaxation and calm.
Terpenes have therapeutic properties, so they offer much more benefits than awesome flavors and smells. Meaning, the combination of D8-THC and the terpenes can enhance the overall effects when vaping this cart. At the least, you can savor the sweet, fruity, and honey drizzled flavors along with notes of vanilla and tartness that round out the complete profile.
In addition, these magical tastes and aromas shine to their fullest potential because the formula is free of cutting agents and additives. There is no PEG, MCT oil, PG/VG, or Vitamin E, and the third-party lab tests actually prove the absence of Vit E. Without the presence of these ingredients, you don’t have to worry about a diluted potency or a flavor profile that lacks richness. So, if you’re into great-tasting vapor, this product has your name all over it.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.
Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.
Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.
D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.
The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
- Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
Attach the cartridge to your battery and take a small inhale. Hold the vapor in for less than 3 seconds, then exhale. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes before taking another inhale if you want stronger effects.
D8 THC distillate, terpenes