3Chi’s Berry White Vape Cartridge contains cannabis-derived terpenes extracted from this popular Indica strain. Given the selection of terpenes, the taste is a combination of sweet blueberries, along with piney and spicy undertones. The aroma of the vapor has that blueberry goodness and will also deliver earthy and sour hints.
Moreover, this vape cart has a strong potency with nearly 950mg of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. In addition, the oil in this cartridge includes a small amount of CBN, adding to the overall “entourage effect” of this vape product.
Furthermore, the company pays a third-party lab to perform a complete and comprehensive set of tests on this vape cartridge. Therefore, the lab runs an analysis on the cannabinoid and terpene profiles, and also checks for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, mycotoxins, and microbial contaminants.
- 1000mg of total extract per vape cart
- Approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC
- Approximately 50mg CBN
- Berry White cannabis-derived terpenes
- 0% Delta 9 THC
- Zero cutting agents
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- 3rd party tested for potency and purity
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To be cautious, don’t take this product if you’re subject to routine drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states don’t permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after taking this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart with approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN
Twist this cart onto any 510-thread battery and take one or two hits from the mouthpiece. Wait for 30 to 45 minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Delta 8 THC oil and Berry White cannabis-derived terpenes