Vaping is one of the fastest ways for the effects of a hemp-based product to kick in. With 3Chi’s Delta 8 THC* vape cart, once you attach it to a 510 thread battery and take your first pull, observe how the effects settle in quickly. Besides this benefit, the company’s vape cartridge is jam-packed with a solid dose of cannabinoids and terpenes. There’s 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN and CBC, plus a jaw-dropping number of OG Kush inspired terpenes.
The terpenes in this vape formula include large concentrations of limonene, caryophyllene, myrcene, and smaller amounts of humulene, pinene, and terpinolene. In total, 4.45% of 3Chi’s vape cartridge consists of these terpenes. An impressive number that cannot go unnoticed. This large amount brings exceptional flavors and aromas to your senses and can increase creativity, euphoria, and clarity.
Because the company doesn’t use any cutting agents or artificial flavorings, the citrusy, earthy, yet spicy tastes come through very nicely with each pull on your battery (vape pen). Finally, there’s no Delta 9 THC in this product, as it’s made with a broad-spectrum formula.
- 1000mg of hemp extract
- Approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC
- 50mg of CBN and CBC
- OG Kush inspired terpenes for uplifting effects
- 0% Delta 9 THC
- No cutting agents or artificial flavorings
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- Third-party labs test the cannabinoid & terpene profiles
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and OG Kush terpenes