3Chi’s Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge takes the best compounds of two plants and combines them into one unique formula. The nearly 950mg of Delta 8 gets extracted from the hemp plant and the terpenes come directly from the Sunset Sherbet cannabis strain. This strain has a great reputation for promoting happy and relaxing effects. And fortunately, you’ll get to enjoy the creamy, fruity, and sweet flavors that come from it.
Even more, this vape cart is made entirely of glass and ceramic (plastic-free) parts, which provides a cleaner, smoother, tastier vapor. Also, the contents in the cartridge get thoroughly tested by a third-party lab. The lab does an analysis of the cannabinoid profile and contaminants such as pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, and mycotoxins.
Finally, the vape oil is free of Delta 9 THC, cutting agents like propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin, and artificial flavorings.
- 1000mg of extract in each vape cart
- Approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC
- Approximately 50mg of CBN
- Cannabis-derived terpenes from the Sunset Sherbet strain
- No VG/PG, PEG, MCT oil, Vitamin E, or other cutting agents
- Plastic-free parts
- Glass cartridge and ceramic coil
- Vape oil gets tested by a third-party lab for potency, purity, and safety
What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.
Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.
Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.
D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.
The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
- Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart with approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN
You can attach the vape cartridge to a compatible battery (vape pen) by simply twisting it in place. Draw from the mouthpiece with your lips to activate the vapor. Take one or two hits and observe the effects. Re-dose after 30 to 45 minutes.
Delta 8 THC oil and Sunset Sherbet cannabis-derived terpenes