Brand new White Runtz CBD distillate from your friends at Dr.Ganja! Containing 14g of hemp-derived cannabidiol distillate with infused and strain-specific White Runtz terpenes, this is one of the purest on the market and is crafted from the finest hemp.
The blended White Runtz terpenes are inspired by the cannabis strain of the same name that is known for its relaxing yet tingly sensation and candy-like aroma and taste. White Runtz is partially named for its taste which resembles the sweet candy and also has an accompany earthy citrus finish that makes a fine balance between sweet and sour.
A few drops of this versatile product can be dropped directly under the tongue, but is often vaped, dabbed, and can even be used as an additive in food and drinks. Many use distillates as the starting point to make their own topical ointment.
Some users place a few drops in their warm coffee in the morning or even mix it in with their afternoon salad dressings.
Due to their concentrated nature some of our distillates can be a bit thick; for easier manageability, a simple warm water bath or blow dryer can heat them up to become less viscous.
As should be expected when associated with the Dr.Ganja name, this CBD distillate has been thoroughly third-party tested for safety, purity, and potency. For the longest shelf-life, please keep your distillate in a cool environment out of direct sunlight.
Benefits of Rawbar’s CBD Distillate:
- 14g of CBD distillate with White Runtz terpenes.
- Thoroughly third-party tested for safety, potency, and purity.
- As a concentrated product, you will feel the beneficial effects of CBD for much longer.
- Versatile use: make your own topicals, dab or vape it, sprinkle it on food or top off bowls.
- For those who use CBD often, this is a cost-effective way to get the highest-quality CBD in large quantities.
- Strain-specific White Runtz terpenes add a candy-like sweet and sour taste that is utterly delicious!
14 Grams of CBD distillate
CBD Distillate can be vaped and used as an additive.
CBD oil, botanical terpenes