Dr.Ganja CBN Isolate Powder 2g is a derivative of legally grown USA hemp. It is odorless and tasteless. There are no additives in this exceptional isolate. It undergoes several tests from a credible third-party laboratory for purity, heavy metals, pesticides, mycotoxins, microbials and for residual solvents.
To begin with, cannabinol is not known to cause any psychoactive effects. Research on this wonderful cannabinoid is still ongoing. There are many promising preclinical studies demonstrating several possible therapeutic benefits.
Secondly, it has been found that cannabinol has a tendency to bind to CB2 receptors throughout the body. This part of the endocannabinoid system plays a key role in central nervous system function. In fact, CB2 receptors are relative to immune system regulation.
To conclude with, researchers often suggest that this minor cannabinoid may provide pain relief for chronic muscle, joint and nerve pain. Consequently, this includes fibromyalgia.
At any rate, we do know that it can cause one to become drowsy and/or very tranquil. In this case, it is a possibility that it is useful for relaxing, which may help with minor sleeping disorders.
It is essential to store CBN Isolate Powder properly to maximize the benefits and life of the product.
- Be sure to store the bottle containing active cannabinoids in a dry, cool place.
- Keep it away from excessive light, heat and moisture.
- Keep out of reach from children.
Cannabis compounds are legal derivatives of the hemp plant. All extract does not contain more than 0.3% Δ9-THC. This is in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, which is also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal so long as all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- Do not consume hemp cannabinoids if you are subject to routine drug screenings.
- Each state has their own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of cannabinoids will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming CBN products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
Isolate can be ingested orally as is or mixed in food or beverages. It can be smoked, dabbed or vaped and/or added to receipes for tinctures, skin care products etc.
Pure CBN isolate derived from hemp.