Brand new HHC distillate from your friends at Dr.Ganja! Containing 10g of hemp-derived hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) concentrate, this is one of the purest on the market and is crafted from the finest grown hemp. HHC has been making the rounds in both the news and hemp/cannabis world for its potent effects that are similar to D9 THC. Many users report that HHC is slightly less potent than D9, but more potent than D8, so please exercise caution if this is your first time trying this compound.
New to distillates or concentrates like this? A few drops of this versatile product can be dropped directly under the tongue, but is often vaped, dabbed, and can even be used as an additive in food and drinks. Some users place a few drops in their warm coffee in the morning or even mix it in with their afternoon salad dressings. Due to their concentrated nature some of our distillates can be a bit thick; for easier manageability, a simple warm water bath or blow dryer can heat them up to become less viscous.
As should be expected when associated with the Dr.Ganja name, this HHC distillate has been thoroughly third-party tested for safety, purity, and potency and all the COAs are available right here on the site!
For the longest shelf-life, please keep your distillate in a cool environment out of direct sunlight.
Benefits of Rawbar’s HHC Distillate:
- 14g of pure HHC distillate
- Thoroughly third-party tested for safety, potency, and purity
- As a concentrated product, you will feel the beneficial effects of HHC for much longer
- Versatile use: you can dab or vape it, top off bowls, or even sprinkle it on food or drop it in coffee
- For those who use HHC or D8 or D9 THC often, this is a cost-effective way to get the highest-quality HHC in large quantities
What is HHC?
Hexahydrocannabinol or HHC is one of several hundred known cannabinoids found naturally occurring in hemp plants. It is only found in trace concentrations and has not been isolated in enough quantities for consumption until now.
There are ten types of HHC that are known and have shown to have slight variations from each other. HHC is very similar to THC, but its chemical structure does not consist of any double bonds. It is the opposite of cannabinol (CBN), which begins to form as THC breaks down. When THC breaks down, it will gain additional double-bonds and form CBN.
With HHC, all the double-bonds have broken and been replaced with hydrogen. This process is referred to as hydrogenation. The difference between HHC and THC is quite subtle, but it still changes the structure of the molecule, as well as how it binds to the Endocannabinoid receptors and pain receptors in the human body.
Due to the changes in the structure of the molecule, HHC tends to be much more stable. This stability enables HHC to have a longer shelf life before losing its potency like other forms of THC.
HHC offers similar effects and potency as THC. It has been said that HHC is more potent than Delta 8-THC, but slightly less potent than Delta 9-THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume HHC.
- Each state has their own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of HHC will vary by dose and effects will also vary for users. Therefore, do not operate a vehicle after consuming HHC products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
14 Grams HHC distillate
HHC distillate can be vaped and used as an additive.