There’s a new vape cartridge in town, and it’s not a CBD cart. 3Chi created an innovative and new product with Delta 8 THC*, other hemp cannabinoids like CBC and CBN, and terpenes. The terpenes were handpicked to look like the terpene profile of the cannabis strain, Caribbean Dream. Lab reports show that the primary terpenes include limonene, bisabolol, terpinolene, myrcene, pinene, and caryophyllene. Together, the Delta 8 THC and these terpenes create a very special synergy. The result can leave you feeling uplifted, and in a state of peace, without feeling tired or sleepy.
The vape tank is made from ceramic and glass, so there’s no plastic whatsoever. This gives a better, safer, and smoother vaping experience. Also, 3Chi designed the formula to exclude cutting agents. So, there’s no vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol, or other common thinning chemicals like MCT oil and vitamin E.
Also, you can attach this cart onto your 510 thread battery and get to vaping right away. It’s a one-time use vape cartridge. If you try it and you like it, buy it again or explore the dozen other terpene infused carts from 3Chi that Dr.Ganja proudly carries.
- 1000mg of hemp extract
- Approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC
- 50mg CBN, CBC, and terpenes
- 0% Delta 9 THC in this broad-spectrum formula
- Zero cutting agents
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Glass CCELL cartridge
- 3rd party tested for cannabinoids, terpenes, and residual solvents
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid in the hemp plant. Although the names Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are nearly identical, these two cannabinoids have different chemical structures, and therefore different characteristics and effects. This is why Delta 8 THC is federally legal under The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, while Delta 9 THC is limited to 0.3%.
- To error on the side of caution, don’t take this product if you’re subject to regular drug screenings.
- Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states do not permit the use of Delta 8 THC at this time.
- Delta 8 THC could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after vaping with this product. And consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart approximately 900mg of Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC, 50mg of CBN, CBC, and natural terpenes
Attach the vape cartridge to a 510-thread battery and inhale once or twice from the mouthpiece. Wait a few minutes for the effects to settle in, then consume as desired.
Hemp derived delta 8 THC oil and Caribbean Dream terpenes