What better way to make the vapors of a vape cartridge taste fantastic than to add Pineapple Cake terpenes? And straight from the cannabis strain, no less. With these terpenes, the cart will produce citrus, fruity, sweet, and nutty flavors. Not only for a tasty good time but for a slight lift in happiness.
In addition, the vape oil in this cartridge contains about 950mg of Delta 8 THC and small amounts of the cannabinoid, CBN. Both are sourced from the hemp plant. Furthermore, the contents in this cart get tested by an independent lab. They check the cannabinoid profile, to confirm the Delta 8 and CBN percentages, and that’s it’s free of Delta 9 THC.
Also, the lab checks the safety of the oil by checking for the presence of heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and other contaminants. Finally, the company made this cartridge without any plastics or cutting agents.
- 1000mg of extract in each vape cart
- Approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC
- Approximately 50mg of CBN
- Pineapple Cake terpenes derived straight from the cannabis strain
- No VG/PG, MCT oil, PEG, Vitamin E, or Delta 9 THC
- CCELL glass tank
- Ceramic coil and mouthpiece
- Independently lab tested for cannabinoid potency and contaminant content
What is Delta 8 THC?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds secreted from cannabis plants as resin. They have the ability to interact with our body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that occurs in much smaller concentrations than most other cannabinoids.
Delta 8 is an isomer that forms as Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes. This process increases the stability of the Δ8 molecular structure so that it does not degrade as easily and lasts much longer over time.
Delta-8 THC and Delta 9-THC contain similarities in their molecular structure. Both contain double bonds, but D8 contains the bond on the 8th carbon chain and not on the 9th. For that reason, D8 and D9 THC react similarly within the Endocannabinoid receptors in the body as a result of their similar presentation of structure and properties.
D8 requires an intricate process of extraction, isolation, conversion, and refinement. With Δ8 there are benefits and effects to serve both medicinal and recreational consumers. Because D8 occurs in smaller concentrations, it’s common to see it sold in the form of distillates or edibles.
The compound Δ8 legally derives from hemp and contains less than 0.3% Δ9-THC in accordance with the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill). Within the Bill, it states that all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp are federally legal provided that all final products contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
- If you are subject to routine drug screenings, do not consume Δ8-THC.
- Each state has its own separate laws regarding hemp products. Please be aware of the laws within your state/province of residence.
- Psychotropic potency of Delta 8 THC will often vary. For this reason, please do not operate a vehicle after consuming Δ8 products.
- Consult your doctor before use.
1ml cart with approximately 950mg of Delta 8 THC and 50mg of CBN
Attach this vape cart onto a 510-thread battery and take a small puff or two. Observe the effects and after about 30 to 45 minutes, you can take another hit.
Delta 8 THC oil and Pineapple Cake cannabis-derived terpenes