Home Wellness Oil Erth Hemp CBD Oil Tincture THC Free 3000mg 30ml

Erth Hemp CBD Oil Tincture THC Free 3000mg 30ml

Brand:Erth Hemp
7 Customer Reviews
3 Answered Questions

$69.00 Free Discreet Shipping & Easy Returns

Potency: 3000mg
Cannabinoid: CBD
Terpenes: Unterped
Amount: 1fl oz
Flavor: Unflavored
Form: Tincture
Spectrum: Broad Spectrum

Made with CO2 extracted, 99%+ pure hemp-derived CBD and MCT oil, this unflavored oil tincture is a CBD heavyweight at 3000mg. THC-free and lab-tested, one dose in the morning may be all you need for the entire day!

In stock

In stock

Ships from and sold by DrGanja.com



Packing a CBD punch without the flavored mess of some other oils, ERTH Hemp’s Unflavored CBD Oil tincture is everything you could want in a hemp oil: potency, purity, and safety.

ERTH Hemp lab tests all of their products and this THC-free tincture is the perfect option for those who don’t want to deal with any residual THC or its effects, but instead want a reliable and effective CBD oil that is clean-tasting and pure.
Made via green CO2 extraction and containing 99%+ hemp-derived CBD and an MCT oil carrier, ERTH Hemp’s highest strength tincture contains 100mg of CBD per ml!

  • Very high strength CBD tincture at 3000mg
  • Lab tested: no THC!
  • Contains 99%+ hemp-derived CBD
  • Made via clean and green CO2 extraction
  • Unflavored for those who don’t want any added sweeteners

Looking for more CBD tincture options? Check out our CBD Hemp Oil Tincture page for tons of items at the Dr.Ganja price!

Product Size
1fl oz (30ml) 3000mg CBD

Suggested Use
Take a half dropper full under tongue up to twice daily or as symptoms occur. Wait approximately one minute before swallowing for better absorption.

MCT oil, hemp extract

Questions & Answers

Is it 3000mg because the photo looks like 1000mg Jason fear asked on November 15, 2020

Hi, it’s what the description says. Thanks

Dr.Ganja answered on November 15, 2020 store manager
(1) (0)
They go to the effort of mentioning 99% pure. What's the other 1% coming from? Bel asked on April 18, 2020

99% is the purity of the hemp derived CBD isolate used in the oil. Purity of isolate is calculated on % basis.

David answered on April 19, 2020 store manager
(0) (0)
What color is the liquid? Is it clear like Johnny apple or brownish like cbdistillary? Interested in this product because I don’t think 1000 mg is strong enough anymore. cbonwit16 asked on January 31, 2020
(0) (0)
Is this 1000 or 3000. Box says 1000; copy says 3000 Aria asked on November 10, 2019

Hi, it's a stock image. The product is 3000mg as the title and description lists.

Dr.Ganja answered on November 11, 2019 store manager
(1) (0)

Ask a question

Your question will be answered by a store representative or other customers.

Thank you for the question!


Your question has been received and will be answered soon. Please do not submit the same question again.



An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Answer the question

Thank you for the answer!


Your answer has been received and will be published soon. Please do not submit the same answer again.



An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Customer Reviews

7 reviews for Erth Hemp CBD Oil Tincture THC Free 3000mg 30ml

Based on 7 reviews
1-7 of 7 reviews
  1. Work's great topically!
    Posted by Jerry
    on Verified Purchase

    I use CBD to treat my psoriasis. I Have found great result with this product!

    (0) (0)
  2. Posted by Michael Goss
    on Verified Purchase

    Its def helps me alot

    (0) (0)
  3. Posted by Dr.Ganja Customer
    on Verified Purchase


    (0) (0)
  4. Posted by Yvonne
    on Verified Purchase

    I have not found this to be as affective as other brands on my Fibromyalgia.

    (1) (0)
  5. Posted by Earl Barnhart
    on Verified Purchase

    Hard to say one way or another since I am on several different pain meds and several different CBD delivery systems. I can say I appreciate the availability, quick free delivery and a very good price.

    (1) (0)
  6. Amazing
    Posted by Sam

    A great product. It works wonders for anxiety and depression. My migraines have also vanished and my mental focus has tremendously improved. I don’t know how I did life before this.

    (3) (0)
  7. Posted by John B.
    on Verified Purchase

    Works a charm for anxiety

    (4) (0)
Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Recent Items Viewed